Friday, July 10, 2009

The Blobaum Picnic

Long time, no update. I'm looking to fix that. Here's some shots from the annual Blobaum Picnic, a family reunion held on the 4th of July. I shot this big family portrait from the roof of my parent's new house, after climbing a ladder that did not really meet OSHA standards.



I don't think they liked the loud fire crackers.


I did not shoot too many fireworks photos, mostly because I was busy lighting them off.


My cousin Mike just got married to his new bride Silvia. Congrats, and welcome to the family.


And, as an added bonus, here is a toobin' photo from a while back. Hooray!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want more pictures!!! Do you have pictures from the wedding of the just married couple - Mike and Silvia?

Unknown said...

I want more pictures! Do you have pictures from the wedding of the just married couple - Mike and Silvia?