Monday, August 31, 2009

Eric and Emily V2.0

I got a call a few days back to shoot some anniversary photos of Eric and Emily, a wedding from last year. Emily set it up as a surprise for Eric, and good times followed.

Call it a re-adjustment of my style, but I find myself shooting wider and wider portraits. I still temper them with closer ones, but my favorite portraits recently have been really wide. Who knows, maybe in two years I will be shooting ultra close portraits.


Here is the shrubbery that they planted as a unity bush sort of thing.


And finally, Eric got Emily a scooter as a present for their anniversary. So the next time you see a helmeted pixie zip by you on a deep purple scooter, you know what name to yell.


Congrats and many returns on your one year anniversary, Eric and Em!

No comments: